We understand how difficult it can be
to lose a loved one. To help you with the grieving
process, here is a collection of helpful articles from the funeral
directors at Lindquist Mortuaries/Cemeteries. For more personal help,
consider attending our bi-monthly Coping
With Grief Seminar that helps identify typical
grief reactions and suggests healthy coping mechanisms.
1. Understanding Grief
2. Grief, Loss and Resolution
3. A Practical Checklist
Upon the Death of a Loved One
4. A Guide to Grief
5. Discussing Grief with Children
6. What Can I Say?
7. Common Expressions of Children's
8. The Grieving Process
Day – Sadness May
Hide a Broken Heart
10. A Death in the Family
11. How Do You Know You Are Feeling
12. Is It Too Soon To Recover?
13. What Are The Actual Stages
14. Keeping Faith
16. Lessons Taught by Children in Grief
17. Helping the
18. If I Start Crying Will I Be Able to Stop?
19. Tips For Handling the Holidays
20. Ghosts of Christmas