With over 140 years of experience caring for the
needs of our patrons and their loved ones, Lindquist’s funeral
directors understand the importance of dignified and respectful services
held in superior facilities. They have been constructed with regard
to comfort and convenience and each mortuary can accommodate parking
for over 100 cars. All seven Lindquist Mortuaries are easily accessible
by the disabled. We invite you to learn more about our beautiful
mortuaries and welcome your visit at any time for a personal tour.
J. McMillan, Manager
Lindquist’s Ogden Mortuary was dedicated
in 1942 by President David O. McKay, a member of The Church of Jesus
Christ of Latter-day Saints First Presidency and future Church president.
This landmark facility serves people of all faiths in an atmosphere
of peace and serenity. Up to 1997, when Lindquist’s Layton
Mortuary was dedicated, Lindquist’s in Ogden was the largest
mortuary in Utah.
3408 Washington Blvd.
Ogden, Utah 84401
Phone: (801) 394-6666
Fax: (801) 394-1164
Lindquist’s North Ogden Mortuary was established
in 1981. It serves families in northern Weber and southern Box Elder
2140 N. 400 E. (Washington Blvd.)
North Ogden, Utah 84404
Phone: (801) 782-6666
Fax: (801) 782-6670
To serve growing west Weber and northwest Davis
Counties, Lindquist’s Roy Mortuary was dedicated in December,
2004. Featuring the same architectural design as Lindquist’s
Layton Mortuary, the Roy Mortuary offers convenient access, ample
parking, and comfortable surroundings with quiet dignity.
3333 W. 5600 S.
Roy, Utah 84067
Phone: (801) 774-5666
Fax: (801) 774-5680
R. Nalder, Manager
Lindquist’s Clearfield Mortuary is located
on the grounds of the Clearfield City Cemetery. Originally established
as the Sunset Mortuary, the Lindquist family purchased the mortuary
in 1948. Extensive remodeling of the building, including the addition
of a funeral chapel, was completed in 1955. The building was again
remodeled in 1990.
1050 S. State
Clearfield, Utah 84015
Phone: (801) 825-6666
Fax: (801) 825-9773
Layton Cottrell, Manager
Lindquist’s Layton Mortuary is the largest
mortuary facility in Utah. The original Lindquist’s in Layton
was established in 1984 but soon outgrown. In 1997, the new Lindquist’s
Layton Mortuary opened its doors on the grounds of Lindquist’s
Memorial Park at Layton setting a high standard of excellence.
1867 N. Fairfield Road
Layton, Utah 84041
Phone: (801) 771-6666
Fax: (801) 771-0700
R. Nalder, Manager
Lindquist’s Kaysville Mortuary was established
in 1960. Undergoing extensive renovations in 1999 to better serve
growing Farmington, Fruit Heights, and Kaysville, Lindquist’s
Kaysville Mortuary is managed by Norris R. Nalder who succeeded his
father, Norris W. Nalder.
400 N. Main
Kaysville, Utah 84037
Phone: (801) 546-6666
Fax: (801) 544-5809
N. Ballif, Manager
Lindquist’s Bountiful Mortuary was established
in 1966 to serve the communities of southern Davis County. In 2003,
both the building and grounds were extensively renovated to create
one of Utah’s premier mortuary facilities. With chapel seating
for 250, parking for over 100 cars, a private clergy room, warm and
large visitation rooms, elegant décor, and accessibility for
the disabled, Lindquist’s Bountiful Mortuary is truly a superior
facility staffed with highly qualified and experienced funeral directors.
727 N. 400 E. (Orchard Drive)
Bountiful, Utah 84010
Phone: (801) 292-5555
Fax: (801) 292-0442